Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sibling Confusion

Betsy and Ruth have made some nice friends on their t-ball team. One of them is a real chatterbox and came home chatting away with her mom about the team and various aspects of t-ball. She embarked upon a soliloquy one day about the girls' shirts that went something like this, "And we all have shirts that are the same except they have our names on the back, not the first names, just the last names which is ok except for Betsy and Ruth who have their first initial and their last name on their shirts which is a really good thing because if they didn't have that I don't think I would be able to tell them apart."

Hmmmm....me either...maybe I should put first initials on all the kids' clothing so I can tell who's who...whatd'ya think?

2 comments:

LucisMomma said...

I think you should put the initials on everyone's shirt, too...I know after just 3 kids here, I never get the names right! :)

I love this post!

BTW, I've done the same thing with my boys on the haircuts. The threw out my clippers because I mess them up so much. I hate paying for their haircuts, though.

magda said...

Hee. Maybe one of them should grow a beard. :)