Thursday, January 03, 2008

It's all Fun and Feasting 'Til Someone Mentions the Head

I think I have my culprit. Nathan has a way of spreading our personal articles about the house. I've found some unmentionables in some pretty unmentionable places and I'm certain *I* didn't put them there! I once lost my shoe for 3 days and then found it in the basement in the bottom of the laundry basket. Two days ago my glasses were in the CD player and playing hide and seek with holy water bottles seems to be his favorite activity. So I'm guessing little Mr. Nate had something to do with Joseph's missing cranium.

We sat him down to lunch today and he was very merrily chowing down on his chicken leg and gulping down his milk until....

I mentioned the HEAD. All I said was, "Nate, what did you do to Joe?" and suddenly his whole countenance changed, he turned from me and wailed in indignation. Guilty party? I think so. Now if only we can get him to talk...

No comments: