Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ok, Then...

John Michael and David decided to repeat their duel this evening...but with a twist. They undressed for their tubby and then donned their armor and took up their weapons. I have pictures of this duel as well but I've been forbidden to post them here...can't imagine why. Then, when Nathan's and Noah's tubby was taking a bit too long they had to think of something to bide their time so they decided to make letters out of their naked and armored bodies. I had my back to them when I heard JM say, "David you have to stand up straight. You be the straight line and I'll be the other part. We're making a 'k'." I was laughing so hard I wanted them to do a repeat performance for their dad but this time David bent over a bit too much which made more of a butt-cheek to butt-cheek 'x' instead of a 'k' for which JM chastised David, "No David stand up straight! We're not making an 'x' we're making a 'k'!" This is one of those moments I just had to record for posterity. I can pull those pictures out and show them to Grace some day....

No comments: