Sunday, March 30, 2008

Letters from the betrothed...

I love you, Grace. When we get married we'll have the cake and pie that I am making in my food store. Grace, I'm sorry David broke your necklace. I love you I love you I love you. Grace, I'm going to have pineapples in my food store.
Love,
John Michael


John Michael,
I like pineapple. Do you have strawberries in your food store?
I really do love pineapple, and I like grapes too. Strawberries are my favorite fruit. Do you have carrots,cauliflower and broccoli in your food store. I like those.
I liked your email. Why did David break the necklace? I asked my mom if someday we could visit you. I really want to visit you because first I have to meet you.
Love,
Grace


Grace,
I'm going to have cookies in my food store and cake, pie, apple pie, blueberry pie and ice cream and pasta, macaroni and cheese and bananas and Cheerios and tomatoes.
Good bye,
This is from John Michael



John Michael,
I like all the foods you are having in your store. Will you have broccoli and cauliflower in the store? I love those!
Yesterday was Olivia's birthday party. Here is a picture of Olivia and me with our cousin Giovanni. My aunt got us beach chairs.
Love,
Grace

No comments: