I'm sure there are many more but I'll just have to post this one in parts as I go...
1. How to find a prisoner in the federal prison system.
2. Love sometimes doesn't come easy - it can be hard work!
3. People can get really messed up if they aren't treated well in the first few days, months, years of life.
4. How to identify a sickle cell crisis.
5. How to check the size of a child's spleen.
6. How to find North Korea, South Korea, Cameroon and Hong Kong on a map.
7. The link between food and behavior.
8. How to tack a horse.
9. How to identify doctors who will admit they don't have all the answers.
10. Sometimes I have more answers than the doctors do.
11. Basic principles of speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy.
12. The definition of acronyms such as RAD, PDD, MR, SPD, OCD, BP, ODD, DS, HFA.
13. Not all kids having tantrums in the grocery store are brats. Many of them probably have underlying issues that are just as frustrating to them and their moms.
14. NASCAR can actually be fun to watch.