10. Nice fur. (Really, nice fur - the animation was fantastic - esp the little details like the textures of the animals)
9. No sex or gore.
8. (and one of my favorite actors, although I didn't even realize he was in it until the credits started to roll)-- Seriously, he's in it.
7. Wonderful musical score.
8. ...and, they use the 70's hit "Kung Fu Fighting" over the credits.
6. Beautiful cinematography.
5. Characters you can care about.
4. Sensitive handling of some plot threads on the father / son bond. (sensitive and funny - hit home here with a panda with a duck for a dad - kids don't have to look like their parents!)
3. ... also, a positive message on the importance of following one's spiritual father.
2. The movie is way better than the trailer.
1. It's a giant panda doing Kung Fu, get it? Now THAT'S funny!