Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Out of the Mouths of Babes....

I got this email from a friend of mine the other day. Unable to conceive, she and her husband adopted two children from Russia. She related this conversation she and her husband had with their daughter Yana:

We were praying for a friend who went on bedrest last night. Afterwards, Yana says, "When I get older, I'm not going to grow a baby like Ms. Nettie. I'm going to adopt like you did instead."

Ron: Well, Yana you don't have to choose one or the other. You can do both.

Christine: That's right. You know Ruth and Betsy. One of them was adopted and the other grew inside their mom.

Yana: Which one?

Christine: Do you think you know which one?

Yana: No, do you know?

1 comment:

LucisMomma said...

oh, I really love this post!

susan w.