Monday, January 09, 2006

Locks of Love




On Thursday Miriam and I finally got our hair cut for Locks of Love. It was a year and a half of growing it out. Miriam was at the point where her arms were too short to even brush out her long hair and I'm just too hormonal to deal with all that hair cascading around my shoulders so it was perfect timing and now we both have the cutest little haircuts...The pictures are of her with her long hair, then getting it cut and the bottom picture shows her with her bag of hair to send away.

Who knows, maybe we'll do it again in another year and a half. It feels good to help someone else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mary and Miriam..


You both have inspired me...When I read that you donated your hair to Locks of Love and you included the link I went to their site...Well Lo and behold I have 2 participating salons in my town..Guess what I did? Tonight I got my hair cut for Locks of Love...I sent off 15 inches of golden blond hair for someone in need...And it feels wonderful...And I love my new haircut too!!!!

Thank you ladies for the inspiration....Bless your hearts...Love Sheila xx